We celebrated St. Nicholas Day in early December.
The night before, we read the story of the real St. Nicholas and I told her that if she set her shoes out, St. Nicholas would put a little gift in her shoes. We set them out before bed.....
and woke up to a few goodies.
Daddy set out the gifts while I put the kiddos to bed. He did not hear the part about the goodies going into the shoes and I did not check them after putting the kids to bed.
Madeline woke up and immediately wanted to check the shoes.
After seeing the goodies, she said- St. Nicholas did not put the stuff in the shoes.
Painting her nails with some polish St. Nicholas brought.
And then she got into my jewelry and makeup...
And then we made snow....
Flour and coconut oil mixed. Not worth the mess!!! Made a huge mess and kept Madeline busy for like 2 minutes.
No comments:
Post a Comment