Wednesday, March 6, 2013

What we have been up to lately.....

 Building tents....




 Making clothes for Teddy Bears....

 and hats.....

We love to play....
outside on beautiful days....
Brother trying to get a drink of Madeline's juice.
Madeline did not have juice until she could  ask for it
I did not plan on Graham having juice until he was older, but he goes after sister's drinks. I did not think he could drink out of a straw so I was not worried about him reaching over to Madeline's juice box. Next thing I know, he is drinking out of the straw and happily having a juice break.
Graham was only 11 months old!
 
Love cuddling with Big when she comes to visit.....
Princess Madeline is soliciting funds for Sanford's Imagine No Malaria Jar...


 Smart girl, hitting up Uncle Neal next......

 The weather was beautiful on Sunday, and we got snow the following Wednesday.
The kids got out of school early......


 Building a little snowman....
 making hand prints in the snow....


 eating some fresh, clean snow.....
 cleaning/shaking snow off a tree....


 The kids love to pull out the bottom mattress of Madeline's bed and play....
 My precious, little cautious, scaredy cat will not climb off the mattress on the floor.
  A few weeks ago we picked up dessert from Parks Purity Pie Company.
Madeline chose strawberry delight...
 I loved the packaging.....
 and the strawberry delight.....
 and Daddybear ordered chocolate peanutbutter pie....


Ben had sticker shock when him and Madeline ordered, but once he tried the delicious goods, he said it was definitely worth the price and decided we needed to try the chicken pot pies from there.... We order them to be hot at pick up but sadly they were cold, so.....
 we all waited patiently for them to be ready.....


 later in the week, my dad came to visit.
And boy did I put him to work. He was a great babysitter!







 Filling up at the gas station...



 I look away for one second and look back and Graham has a big stick in his mouth.
The kids are non-stop!

 Getting his golf clubs out....









 Playing catch....
 

 Madeline loves to play like she is being put to sleep or she is putting someone else to sleep...


 My dad was on the computer, Madeline came over, sat on his lap and watched Fresh Beat Band on the tablet. I even caught her sneaking a kiss on his cheek....
 Please excuse our messy sink in the picture above,
Good thing I have a sweet girl who likes to do dishes!
 Graham loves walking around holding on to the back of sister's princess car...


No comments:

Post a Comment