We closed the special week with Madeline's birthday!
Madeline opened a card with cash.....
She immediately took it over to her jar for imagine no malaria.
Graham loved the birthday balloons. The huge Cinderella one was his favorite.
I thank God for our babies everyday and we had a terrific week celebrating their precious lives.
They are so special!!! I always want to protect them, make them feel safe, secure and happy. I know there will be a day when they will get there feelings hurt and I will not be there to comfort them, that is a part of life. I know there will be a day, no matter what Ben and I have done as parents (hopefully more good than bad!), they will become the person the were born to be. I hope they always stay kind, honest, caring and turn to God for advice. I hope they cherish family as much as Ben, myself and our families do.
Madeline and Graham- I want you to always know how much you are loved! We have loved you with all of our hearts since the moment we knew God Blessed us with you and our love grows stronger everyday! My wish for you is to love and be loved! It's one of life's greatest joys!
xoxo,
Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment