Saturday, December 14, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

Madeline was exhausted from traveling and visitng/playing the night before Thanksgiving.



Graham's Favorite Spot!
Graham loved riding on Grammy's walker.

Thanksgiving Parade!






Candy Land









Graham is thankful is head is still attached to his body...
.....he is still a little nervous.....
Oh no, sister, please be gentle!
Thank you for no longer squeezing my neck!

He is very Thankful he has an energetic sister that loves him soooo much!
I am very Thankful I have two healthy, energetic, kind, loving, funny kiddos that love each other so much! They are non-stop but I love having a loud, crazy house from the time they wake up until the time they go to bed at time.
 
Decorating Thanksgiving Cookies.



Graham was great at decorating his cookie.
Madeline is like her mommy and wanted to skip icing the cookie and just eat the icing off the knife.




McKenzie, the little artist, did a great job icing her turkey cookie.
 Our elf came back to live with us this Holiday Season. 
Madeline was not too excited when she first saw our elf.
Her first words: Is that a real elf? Is she going to go away?
I told her she goes away when we sleep at night and Madeline immediately said she wanted to go back to bed( she had just woken up when we had this conversation). After a few minutes she started to warm up to the elf and named her Tiana. I cannot remember what we named her last year, but her name is now Tiana.

We decided to get out a bit and explore some fun things to do in that part of Arkansas.
I love old barns and farmland!









We stopped to let the kids run around and we looked for relatives on Grandad's side.
Some of there tombstones were so old and beautiful



The kids were in heaven watching the combine work....








Popcorn and the Grath Brooks special























No comments:

Post a Comment