Friday, March 12, 2010

Beginning of Our Family Blog

Well, we are finally joining the blogging world. I figured this would be the perfect time since Madeline may decide to join us at any moment now. Her due date is March 21, 2010 and we cannot wait to meet and hold our sweet daughter!


The day Ben and I found out that I was pregnant- July 15, 2009





Our first picture together after finding out we are going to be parents!

5 comments:

  1. Yeah!!We have a blog too, so you will have to check it out sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you started a blog!!! I can't wait to see pics of baby Madeline on here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay!!!!!!!!!! leslie!! you did it!!! i'm so excited!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun! Just realized that you found out you were pregnant the day Olivia was born...I wonder--before or after you brought Chick fil A to the hospital! ;-)

    ReplyDelete