Sunday, March 14, 2010

Weekend Recap

We have had a busy weekend. Friday night we went to a Stock the Bar Shower for Bo and Claire, which was a lot of fun. Several people were giving me tips to get the labor process moving along. I have not tried any yet, but if I am still pregnant next weekend, we may start trying a few. We went to the baseball game on Saturday and Sunday. The Razorbacks swept Wisconsin Milwaukee this weekend. After the game Ben and I went to the grocery store and as I was walking to the check out to show Ben the fist sized lollipop I had found I overheard a lady say to Ben, "She looks like she is about to pop" and Ben replied "yes, she is." That is what every 39 week pregnant girl wants to hear someone say.
Pucci and Lulu sitting in the nursery awaiting Madeline's arrival!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you started a blog:) We can't wait to meet baby Madeline! I tried every trick in the book for Owen and still had to be induced:) I know you are so ready! You look GREAT and her room is precious!

    ReplyDelete