Thursday, April 8, 2010

2 Week Wellness Visit


We went to see Dr. Payton for Madeline's 2 week wellness visit today. Madeline has gained a pound since her appointment last Tuesday. The doctor said that on average, infants should gain 1 to 1.5 ounces per day and Madeline is at 1.5 ounces. He said a healthy baby is a baby gaining weight and her color is perfect. We do not have to go back to visit him until she is 2 months old.

Weight: 8 pounds 7 ounces
Head Circumference: 14.17 inches
Length: 21.5 inches

I left for about an hour and a half  this evening to meet friends at Theo's for Karrie's Birthday. Happy Birthday, Karrie!!!! Madeline had a great time with her Dad while I was gone! I love to see Ben and her together. He is the best dad ever!!

We are now officially on our own. Big Mama left this afternoon and we already miss her. She did so much for us while she was here. She cleaned, cooked, did all the laundry, grocery shopped, made Target runs and was my driver. She let Ben and me take care of Madeline and she did all the other work.  It was so nice that Ben and I got to focus and bond with Madeline without having to worry about cooking and housework. My mom and Aunt did one last major clean before they left today. Our house smells so good and I look forward to sleeping on our fresh linens tonight!!!!!! Thanks for all that you did.We love you and can never thank you enough!!! You are a wonderful mom!! I know I will be a better mother because of what I have learned from you throughout the years. I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment