Friday, April 9, 2010

TGIF....

Thank goodness its Friday!!!! I am so glad Ben will be home the next two days to spend with Madeline and me.

Madeline and I had a very lazy Friday. We stayed home all day. Madeline was awake most of the day, so I got nothing accomplished (which means getting dressed and resting these days) but I loved getting to hold and watch her. She loves to look around and is really focusing on objects and reacts to sounds.

John, Amber and Cy brought us dinner tonight and also brought me a very cute candle that smells great. I love it, Thank you! Dinner was wonderful and the company was even better. I am so glad you got to meet Madeline and I was so impressed how good Cy was with her. We really appreciate you bringing dinner over tonight. Ben and I were not able to go to Amber's birthday dinner last week, so we had cake in her honor tonight as well.

1 comment:

  1. we had a blast!!! and i love, love, love madeline's mika beth pics!!!! stunning!!! and the family pic...just breath taking!!!

    ReplyDelete