Sunday, April 18, 2010

Lazy Saturday



Daddy and Madeline before Bo and Claire's wedding!

We had a really good Saturday around the Penix household. Ben left early to play golf with all of his friends before Bo's wedding. I got a call from my dad early Saturday saying he drove up to go to the baseball game with my brother so he stopped by to see Madeline and my mom and Rick came over after they went to the Fayetteville square and brought us some very pretty flowers before they headed back to Pine Bluff.  We look forward to seeing you all next weekend!

After Madeline's grandparents left, we had the rest of the day to ourselves. Since it was cold and rained on and off throughout the day, we stayed home and were pretty lazy. Pictures below pretty much sum up our day. We were on the couch most of the day and Madeline stayed in my lap.

Ben went to Bo and Claire's wedding and reception.  I hated that I missed their big event, but I could not leave my sweet little angel for that long. I thought their wedding would be my first night away for a couple of hours, but I feel she is too young and she has not had a bottle yet( leaving her is 1000 X's harder than I ever expected). We are so happy for Bo and Claire!!!! I know Ben had a great day celebrating with you guys!!!

While Ben was at the reception, Lulu ran up to our back door and was scratching on it. I noticed she had something in her mouth and it was a BIRD!!! I had no idea how I was going to get it away from her because I was not going to open the door until she dropped it. I finally said lets get a TREAT and she dropped the bird immediately so she could get a treat. I let her in and did not let her back out until Ben came home and got rid of the dead bird!!  SOOOO GROSS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment