I have been slacking on the blog posts lately so I am going to put Sunday and Monday updates in the same post. I have been a little busy with a sweet little girl. She is a time thief and steals all my time, but that is 100% okay with me. I would not want to spend my time any other way. I need to send out her birth announcements (should have been done weeks ago) but it is hard to do with a sweet baby girl in my arms. Ben just surprised me with a chi tea latte so that helped give me a boost to hold a baby and blog at the same time. This post may take hours to write with my little helper! She likes for mommy to take lots of breaks!
Madeline is going through a phase right now and wants to be held all the time. She will be sound asleep and once she is put down, she wakes up and starts crying. While she is wide awake, she can entertain herself on her back looking around and I talk to her and recently introduced a little soft lamb rattle. Luckily, she is a great sleeper at night. She usually only wakes up one or two times to eat and then goes right back to sleep.
We are also lucky that we still have friends bringing us dinner every other night. I could not get dinner on the table without the help of our friends! Karrie and Joseph brought us ribs, broccoli salad and potato salad last night. Yummo!!!! She also brought us an assortment of cupcakes from Rick's bakery! Ben actually ate one of the cupcakes before his dinner last night. They are hard to resist!!
Daddy and Madeline after the big dinner
No comments:
Post a Comment