Thursday, April 15, 2010

Tax Day

I hope you all had a great tax day and are getting a big tax refund or at least not owing anything. We had a great day around here. Ben came home on his lunch break to spend time with Madeline and I was able to get ready for the day. Dad gave her a bath while he was here and then Madeline and I had some tummy time. She is getting a lot stronger and likes tummy time a lot more than she did in the beginning.

Matt and Emily brought us a delicious dinner (thank you!!!) and Madeline's Penix Grandparents and Uncle Judd came to visit. We went and sat with them at La Hacienda while they ate dinner. There was a guy playing the guitar and I think it soothed Madeline. She was wide awake when we got to the restaurant and quickly fell asleep.

As you can see from the pictures below, Lulu loves Madeline. I have tried to teach Lulu boundaries with the baby.  Today Lulu got as close to Madeline as possible without touching her. I think she is starting to catch onto the rules. I know Lulu loves her and just wants to be close. Lulu stares at her and you can see the love in Lulu's eyes for Madeline.
Madeline at La Hacienda




I had to include a picture of my first doggie child
Pucci Ella

No comments:

Post a Comment