Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Three Weeks Old

Madeline was born three weeks ago! She has changed so much over the last three weeks. She is really filling out. I find myself just staring at her and thinking about how much her mom, dad and the rest of her family and friends love her. I would love for her to stay like this forever, but I know it will be wonderful watching and supporting her in each stage of her life. I may not get as much done as I would like throughout the day, but I spend every moment enjoying this special time with her. I want to remember the way she loves to stretch (arms, legs and neck), the noises she makes, all the facial expressions she makes when she is dreaming, how she likes to snuggle her face into my neck to sleep and the way she smells, etc...... I focus on Madeline instead of other things that will not matter later on down the road. 

By the way, her hair is really growing and getting lighter. Her eyelashes and eyebrows are growing a lot too.


Dad watching TV and Madeline napping tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment