Last night, the Weber's brought us Owen's Cradle 'N Swing for Madeline to borrow. She loved it today and it gave mom a break for a little bit during her nap time. I am embarrasssed to admit this, but I always hold Madeline during her naps (unless she falls asleep in her carseat while we are gone) because she wakes up when I put her down. I love holding her and know this infant stage will be over before I know it and she will not want to be held, but I need a break to get some things done every now and then. Today, I put her in the cradle 'n swing and she slept for over an hour in it!!
Madeline's grandparents came to visit this evening. I ran an errand and took a bath while Ben and his parents sat outside and enjoyed time with Madeline.
No comments:
Post a Comment