We had a good day today. Madeline enjoyed some time in her little swing and we went on two walks.
On the first walk, I thought she was sound asleep so I stopped to take a picture. As soon as I stopped strolling her, she opened one eye to let me know that she was not asleep and to keep strolling. She stayed wide awake on the evening walk. Pucci and Lulu got to go on the evening walk as well!
The Weber's brought us a great dinner tonight (Whole Hog) and also brought over their big cradle 'n swing for us to borrow. I cannot wait for Madeline to try it out. Ben said it looks very high tech! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! We loved the dinner and are excited to try out the swing!
It was so good to see them and their cute little boy Owen. Owen is now 10 months old and I have not seen him since he was a couple of weeks old.We hope you come to visit very soon! We will also have to get a picture of Owen and Madeline together.
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment