Madeline and I got home tonight and Ben could not wait to see his little girl(four nights is way too long)! Madeline wore her Daddy's Princess Onsie to greet him this evening. She is so much calmer and relaxed being back in her Daddy's arms. Like I said in the last post, Ben teared up a little when he saw his little girl. It melts my heart seeing the two of them together again. They already have such a strong Father- Daugher bond between the two of them. Last night Ben was talking about different things he wants to do with her as she grows up. One father/daughter trip he mentioned was taking her shopping in Dallas. I look forward to that day too because I think it will be comical seeing what outfits Ben and her come home with!! As long as he takes her to the American Girl store for lunch at their Bistro and to pamper her doll at the salon, I am sure she will be a happy girl! I know Ben is cringing at the thought of paying to have a baby dolls hair done!
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment