Happy Mother's Day to my wonderful mother!! I am so blessed to have you in my life. You are one of my best friends and a wonderful grandmother to Madeline. You are an honest and dependable woman and have taught me so much throughout the years. I will be a better mother because of YOU! I love you!!!
Happy Mother's Day to my Mother-in-law! She is a wonderful mother to her three sons and they all love her so much. I appreciate all that you have done for us over the years and are so lucky to have a MIL like you. I love seeing how crazy you are about Madeline!
My mom and my mother-in-law are both funny and lots of fun. Both women make us laugh a lot!!!!
Happy Mother's Day to Mam-Maw and Grammie!!!! (Madeline's Great-Grandmothers)
My first Mother's Day was perfect!!!! The greatest gift was spending it with a healthy baby girl. We went to Ben's parents house for a wonderful lunch and then we headed to Chotkowski Gardens. Chotkowski Gardens is a peony farm and they host an open house every Mother's Day.
Peonies are my favorite flowers!!!
I told Ben and Madeline not to get me anything, but they surprised me with a new pair of TOMS. They thought I needed a comfortable pair of shoes to stroll Madeline and to walk the dogs. I love them!
Thank you!!!!
Mother's Day was wonderful and I am so thankful for my sweet little Girl.
“Behold, children are a gift of the Lord,” Psalm 127:3
No comments:
Post a Comment