Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Lots of Firsts Around Here.....

1.) Madeline slept the entire night last Thursday. She usually only wakes up once or twice, but we
     were so excited that she slept the entire night last Thursday. What a big girl!

2.) She wore her first dress last Friday.

3.) On Saturday, Madeline went to the Fayetteville Farmers Market on the Square for the first time. We  
     looked at all the pretty flowers and decided to get some Mock Orange to put in vase when we got home.
    We had a lot of fun and have decided to make this a regular Saturday outing.

4.) Madeline had her first bottle!!!! I am so proud of her. I expected for her to play with the bottle and not want to take it. Man was I wrong!! When Ben first put it in her mouth, she spit it out because she thought it was a pacifier, then a little milk came out and she realized there was milk in it. She immediately took to it and sucked it down once she realized milk was in it. I have been dreading not feeding her myself, but realized it was time to pump and let Ben fed her too. I know this will free me up, but I love feeding her! It made me feel better knowing she could care less if the milk came directly from me or if it was pumped into a bottle. Dad did such a good job feeding her!

5.) My first Mother's Day to celebrate with our sweet baby girl!!!

7.) Madeline went to lunch with the girls for the first time yesterday. We met Ms. Karrie and Ms. Michelle
    for lunch at Primo's. Madeline goes out for lunch all the time, but this was her first time to lunch with the  
    ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment