Now that she is a big girl she can.......
1. Ride facing forward in her kangaroo pouch.
Today was her first day to ride looking forward and she enjoyed looking around while I did some things around the house this morning. This was right when I put her in it and her arms were tucked in. I made some adjustments and she was higer up and her shoulders and arms were outside of the sling.
2. Almost roll from her back to stomach. Please excuse her diapers. I did not have her bloomers on and grabbed my camera as soon as I saw her starting to roll.
3. Yell. We went to Tim's Pizza East for lunch and she was mesmorized by a Budweiser sign on the wall with a fluorescent light. She literally started yelling at it. I thought she was about to start crying so I started shhhing her but Ben said not to because she looked happy and was just talking. It was her baby talk in an outside voice. There were not many people there and it did not seem to bother anyone so I let her do it and she carried on for a minute or two. We were in the back of Tim's and I bet people could here her if they were checking out in the front.
4. spit up big time. She does not spit up very often but if she does it is a pretty big one. I remember the first time she spit up, I paniced and was ready to rush her to the emergency room. We had just gotten home from a Razorback baseball game. We gave her a bottle at the game so I was very full and she must have gotten two dinner servings from me and spit up one of them up. Ben calmed me down and said she was just spitting up, but I called my mom and had her ask Rick if she was okay and if I should take her to the ER.
Well, today she had a pretty big spit up. Ben was carrying her around and said I think she spit up a little bit. He said he felt something warm on his shoulder. When he turned around, there was a huge wet area from his shoulder to waist. I started dying out laughing!! It was hilarious.
No comments:
Post a Comment