Madeline had so much fun yesterday. She had a great time on the floor and then she went to her first firework stand. We stopped by Sonic happy hour to get Karrie and Michelle a drink and then we took it to them at the firework stand. We did not get a picture because they were not totally set up, but we will before the firework season is over.
We met Ben for dinner at SCC. I wanted to go because they are grilling steaks on the outside grill on Fridays during the summer. I usually do not order steaks out because I think Ben can cook a better one at home, but I am so glad I ordered a steak because it was delicious. It was one of the best filets that I have had in a long time(probably since our rehearsal dinner and that was over three years ago!) Madeline fell asleep about 10 minutes before our food arrived so Ben and I were able to have a wonderful meal without having to hold Madeline. She fell asleep while her dad was taking her around to show her off. One of the Penix family friends was about to take her from Ben and they noticed she was sound asleep.
This may be too much information, but I am going to post it anyway. One of my least favorite things to do it get a little booger out of Madeline's nose. Her nostrils are so little, which makes it hard. I would much rather change a dirty diaper. Never thought that comment would ever come out of my mouth, considering the first diaper I changed was Madeline's right before we left the hospital. Well, yesterday I was trying to get a booger out of her nose and she was dying out laughing. She has never laugh so hard. I was either making a weird face, which I do when I concentrate according to Ben or she knows I hate getting boogers and thought it was very entertaining!
Her favorite thing to do: Show us her hands and tongue.
No comments:
Post a Comment