Madeline has mastered the attention grabbing squeal!! It is a very happy squeal. I could hear her while I was in the shower this morning. She was in our bedroom and the door to the bathroom was shut. Once I got out, I heard Ben laughing and asking her what she was doing. She was very impressed by her vocal ability.
By the way, she was bright eyed at 4:30 a.m. this morning!!! She sleeps in on the days I am off and wants to get up very early on the days I work. She usually wakes up when I do on the two days that I work, but today she decided that we needed to get up 30 minutes before my alarm. I opened my eyes and could see her big, bright eyes wide open looking at me with a huge grin on her face. Madeline and I got up, turned on the light in her room and she L-O-V-E-D looking at the chandelier with the lights on. Not sure she has seen it with the lights on before since she usually goes to bed and gets up when the sun is up.
I must say that if you have to get up at 4:30 a.m., the best way to do it is waking up to a sweet 4 month old staring at you with a big smile ready to start another day of firsts and adventures.
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment