On Wednesday, we went with the Karnes and Reeds to celebrate Jack Karnes birthday. I have heard so many wonderful things about Jack. Every one loved him. I noticed people posting messages on facebook wishing Jack a Happy Birthday and how much they love and miss him. I wish I had gotten to meet one of Ben's best friends. Ben's mom said he was the best kid and she would always ask Ben if Jack was going. If Jack was going, she knew it was okay for Ben to go too! Even though he was not physically able to be apart of our wedding three years ago, we felt him in spirit and had a candle placed on the alter in order to acknowledge his presence.
The Karnes are amazing parents and people. They love to celebrate Jack's life, his friends lives and their children.
Amanda and Big Sister Addison. We look forward to meeting Baby Boy Reed right before Thanksgiving!
Dr. Hardman delivered Madeline and came over to see her. She had a little girl three weeks after Madeline was born. Ben caught her off guard and wanted to get a picture of her and Madeline together. She was embarrassed and I felt for her, but I am so glad Ben got a picture of them together. Lots of people told me you will love the doctor that delivers your baby and I agree with them now.
Wednesday night was a very special night to us and we enjoyed spending it with people we care about and love!
No comments:
Post a Comment