Sunday, July 25, 2010

Party Time

Madeline went to Olivia's First Birthday party on Saturday, July 17. The birthday girl was adorable and we got to hang out with her Aunt Sarah and cousin Lila since they came to town to celebrate. The party theme was a fiesta and Olivia wore a cute dress her grandparents brought back from Mexico. There were tons of babies! I think there were around 11 babies and the birthday girl was the oldest.
I am sooo sad I did not get a better picture of Olivia at her Birthday party!She was a very popular girl that day. She is in the corner of the picture below. Maybe I can steal a picture from her mom or Aunt Sarah's blog once they post about the party.

The next few pictures make me laugh.... We were trying to get a picture of all the babies together. I was just snapping away not really noticing what was going on. I heard Ben say Madeline was in a twin boy sandwich, but I did not get a picture of both sets of twins on each side of Madeline.  Rowe and Rider are the twins on the left side of Madeline (love their monkey outfits and their mom calls them her chunky monkeys).  Rowe and Rider are 10 months and the twin boys on her right side are 6 months old.

After picture time, we headed to the bedroom to have some quiet time with one of Madeline's BFFs Lila.Holding hands!
The End!

No comments:

Post a Comment