As I have already blogged about, we found out that I was pregnant on July 15, 2009. We celebrated the year anniversary and grilled steaks on July 15, 2010. Madeline and I had fun outside while her Dad grilled. Madeline attended the steak dinner in her Diaper only attire.
As you can see, she loves putting stuff in her mouth. She was putting her hands so far down her throat she was gagging. She does not do it anymore, so I guess she associated hand shoved down throat = gagging. Lulu likes the picnic blanket Ben won in a golf tournament too!
Since I mentioned her diaper only attire above, I will give an update on her cloth diapers. I love them!!! It does not bother me at all washing them every night. I was a little worried after the first day or two, but Ben and I both love them now. We are so glad we switched. We are still using a disposable diaper at night since they absorb/hold more pee. We also love the disposable wipes we switched to. Ben was telling some of our friends that we use disposable diapers and wipes and they were a little shocked. Ben said he was surprised his wife went from working at Tiffany & Co. to using cloth diapers. I love Madeline's rattle/teether from Tiffany & Co. and I love her cloth diapers. I want the best for my sweet girl, and I feel cloth diapers and Tiffany &Co items are the best for her even though they are at two different ends of the posh spectrum. By the way, silver it a natural disinfectant which makes it perfect for baby items (selling tipbit I used on the sales floor for baby items)!
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment