Friday, July 23, 2010

Sleepy Girl

Yesterday, Ben's mom treated Madeline and me to lunch and then we went shopping. I guess we wore Madeline out! The picutre above was taken at the reataurant right before we left. She loves to cover her face while she sleeps. (She has her stuffed elepant over her face and eyes right now in her swing) Guess she got bored and wanted to take a little power nap before we left the restaurant. As soon as we left, she was wide awake again. We got her out of the stroller and carried her around Pinnacle Hills Promenade and she loved looking at the trees blowing in the wind and the blue sky. She was great and Madeline got some new things. Betsy bought her a book for the bath and I bought her a cute swim cover up, new sun hat and another Sophie the Giraffe. I  got something too! An apple corer. You know you are a mom and getting older when you go to Williams Sonoma and only kid stores to get some things instead of going to the dress shops! I am not good with knives and needed a corer for when I start making Madeline's baby food. I would probably slice my hand or at least a finger off trying to cut the core out of an apple.

On our way home

No comments:

Post a Comment