Sunday, August 8, 2010

Baby Bookworms


Thursday, Madeline and I went to Baby Bookworms at the library. She loves looking around at the other kids. She is the youngest in the class, but she still enjoys it (mommy enjoys it too).

A mom asked me if Madeline was my first child and after I responded, She said she could tell because I had the camera out, had her on a blanket and her bloomers were monogrammed.
I don't care how many kids I have, the girls will always have monogrammed bloomers, I will always have the camera and (in my opinion, but I am a little uptight about germs) putting her on her tummy on the floor the pubic walks on is grose so I will always use a blanket! Once Madeline and future children get mobile, they may not stay on blanket, but I will always get it out for them.

After Baby Bookworms, we strolled down to the square to get stuff at the farmer's market. Before I bought a 1/2 bushel of purple hull peas, I asked the lady if the sheller was at the square again this year. She said yes, so I went ahead and bought them. She did not inform me the sheller was not automatic this year, you have to crank it. There was a guy using it when we got there and he had a ton on peas and was feeding it into the machine one by one. I knew it was going to take all day so we went ahead and left with our unshelled peas. Well, Ben and my dad were shelling them after breakfast this morning. Ben did 98% of them and I am soooo thankful. I kept putting it off. Because of Ben, they are shelled, cleaned and in the freezer!

No comments:

Post a Comment