Monday morning Madeline helped me roast pumpkins seeds. I had never roasted them before and they turned out good and were so easy to make. I have been reading a lot about nutrition lately in order to make better choices for our family as Madeline grows up. I've enjoyed learning about foods and nutrition and want to make going to the farmers market and cooking to be a special time for us to spend together as she grows up. We still eat unhealthy stuff A LOT, but I want her to get all the nutrients and whole grains she needs. I figure we can mix healthy with unhealthy. The food pyrmarid has changed since I learned it in school.
She loved watching me pour the pumpkin seeds from the measuring cup to bowl. I held the cup really high and poured them in the bowl like a pumpkin seed waterfall.
Mom, let me stir that for you.
Can I have a taste? Pretty pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!
Fine then, I'll just snack on my dress.
No comments:
Post a Comment