Sunday, was the first time we have attended church since Madeline was born. We were headed out the door and Ben saw one of our sweet neighbors walking her dog and asked if she would take a picture of our family. I posted both pictures because I could not decide which one to post. You can probably tell by other posts that I am not good at editing pictures, I tend to post a lot of pictures!!
P.S. If you are wondering why my arm is out, I am holding the dog leash while she takes the picture.
It was great being back in church. We have a new preacher and I really liked him. He is different than our old preacher, but I really enjoyed listening to him. He has big shoes to fill, but I know he can do it. Madeline went to the nursery and got lots of attention. Her cousin Bella and her were the only two babies in there for the 11:00 service. Most young people attend the early, contemporary service so when Bella arrived, there were lots of babies in there and by the time we arrived Bella was the only one. We were a few minutes late! It is amazing how much more time it takes to get out the door with a baby!
After church we headed to Ben's parents for a wonderful lunch and family time. Madeline got to play with her cousins Bella and Fox. Bella will be 1 in a few weeks!
Bella and Fox got the blonde hair, blue eye genes in the family. I think Madeline will be our dark headed, dark eyed baby girl! Her hair is getting lighter though....
Fox is so good with the two girls. I was very surprised that he liked to sit down and play with them. Such a sweet little boy! He also likes to play on the stairs, which you can see in one of the pictures. He had a little accident on them last week so he was scooting down them this week.
Bella Loves Uncle Judd!!! He is the best!!!!
I swear, my Father in law loves family time more than anyone I know. He would love to have a house full of kids everyday. He is CRAZY about them.
After we got our bellies full and played, it was time to head home to take naps!
No comments:
Post a Comment