I am still trying to catch up on blog posts. Today I was uploading pictures from the weekend before last and blogger said I am out of room. I bought extra storage and blogger said it can take up to 24 hours to allow me to upload more pictures. ANNOYING!
On another note, Madeline is OFF! She has been stomach crawling around for awhile, but now she is constantly on the move and quickly! Her tummy is still on the ground, but that does not stop her from crawling over stuff, etc..... She loves to crawl under the ottoman to Pucci and Lulu's bed. We pick her up once she reaches the dog bed and put her back on her playmate and the cycle continues. This morning I put her on a quilt to play in our bedroom while I washed my wash. I closed my eyes to wash the soap off and when I opened my eyes she was in the bathroom with me.
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment