Friday, November 5, 2010

Happy Birthday Grand Pa and Thankful Project Day 5

Today is my Dad's Birthday! Happy Birthday Dad/Grand Pa! He had major gum surgery this morning so it may not be his best birthday ever, but it is your first Birthday as a Grand Pa. Maybe thinking about Madeline will make you feel better!

Today, I am thankful for my Dad. He was always there for my brother and I growing up and always let us know how much he loved us. I know he will do the same for Madeline and his future grandchildren. He always worked hard, but did not put work before his children. I do not remember him ever missing an event in our life.

He can do just about anything. For example, we had a social club in Pine Bluff  called Jr. Social. I think I was in the 7th grade and we were having a camo party. I did not want to wear ugly hunting pants so we went to the store and bought camo material and he made me a pair of  tight pants with a zipper, button and pockets. He did not even have a pattern.

Thanks for the love and support throughout the years. We had some up and downs, but one thing I always knew was that you loved me.





Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment