Okay, I am way behind on my thankful project. I said I was going to post everyday, but I got busy with a sick baby. We had to take Madeline in for her first sick doctor's appointment yesterday. The doctor said she has a little cold and there is nothing he could do for her. It was her cough that scared me.
Day 6: I went to two baby showers Saturday morning and was so thankful to have some free time to spend with girlfriends. I am bad with keeping in touch with people, so it was so nice seeing some girls I have not seen in awhile. I felt so good after spending time and catching up with friends.
Day 7: I am so thankful for my wonderful in-laws. They are the best! We went to their house Saturday/Sunday for dinner/lunch. Betsy made my favorite to send home with me, her banana nut bread. I never really liked banana nut bread until I had hers. I can eat the entire loaf by myself. They are so much fun, caring and are wonderful with Madeline. Luckily they live close so we will have a built in babysitter once Ben and I start leaving Madeline's side in the evenings! I love that entire side of the family!
Day 8: I am so thankful Big Momma is coming to town to keep Madeline the two days that I work this week. By the way, Big Momma is thinking about changing her temporary name. I like the name Big Momma, but she is not sold on it. Ultimately, Madeline will choose her name, but she is debating her temporary name. My mom is my best friend and I love when she comes to town and I love that Madeline does not have to go to school this week since she has a little cold. She plans on leaving early Thursday morning, but I am begging her to stay so I can hang out with her for a day before she heads back to PB. We had so much fun laying in bed last night, Madeline asleep between us watching Dancing with the Stars. I hope Madeline and I are as close as my mom and I are as she grows up. You are the best, Mom!
Day 9: I am so thankful that Madeline is much better today!
The pictures below are from a week ago. Madeline helped me work in our flower beds. I put her in the bumbo so she did not have to be on the ground.
Look how small her socks are, I am going today to get her some new ones. Poor girl!
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment