Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Thankful Project: Day 3

Today on Day 3, I am so Thankful for my sweet husband! I love him so much and am so lucky to have him in my life. He is the most thoughtful, kind person I have ever met (seriously).  He is nice to everyone and I mean everyone. He is the most honest person I have met, sometimes too honest. He does so much for people that are less fortunate than him and does it for the right reasons, not for the glory. He usually forgets to tell me that he went way out of his way to help someone and I find out when we run into the person and they mention it or it comes up in conversation months later. He was the kid that would always stand up for the less popular kids, even though he was smaller than the bullies. I could go on and on, but what make me really happy is that he is a wonderful good role model for Madeline.

He also helps so much around the house. He will do any household chore except clean the bathrooms. I am one lucky girl!

I fell in love with him the moment I met him and love him even more today.

I am also Thankful that he is cooking us fajitas tonight. I am starving!

No comments:

Post a Comment