Thursday, November 4, 2010

7 Month Update: October 24, 2010






















I am so behind on posting this, but like I always say, better late than never! If I had to sum up our time from 6 to 7 months, I would say so much fun and so much hair. Her hair grew like crazy and it does not seem to be slowing down. The mohawk started to lay down. As you can see from the pictures above she loves to play.

She still sleeps in our bed and usually sleeps 11-12 hours at night. Her favorite food is avocado. She started drinking a little water out of a sippy cup(with assistance) and, like a big girl, she leans  towards my glass with her mouth open/ pursed lips and I will give her a drink of my water out of the big glass. She thinks its so funny when we play peek-a-boo and poor thing had some allergy issues when we traveled to Tennessee (very stuffy nose). She was wonderful in the car on first long road trip to Tennessee.

She started reaching for us to pick her up. She said Momma for the first time when her Daddy was changing her diaper. She was not happy about the diaper change, looked at me, reached her arms toward me and said Mom-ma. We were both shocked, I was not convinced at first, but now I am.

She is not up on all fours crawling yet, but she can get around just fine by doing a military crawl. She Loves the dogs and she talks to them. She makes a high pitch grunt to get their attention and will keep doing it over and over. I think the noise is her impression of barking because she does not make this noise to humans. She even does it to the lion in my mom and Rick' s living room.

She loves jewelry. You better watch your necklace and earrings if you are holding her. Madeline always grabs and plays with the diamond in engagement rings and will even try to pull your hand to her mouth to get the diamond in her mouth. Speaking of mouth, her front top teeth broke through on her 7 month birthday.

She loves mirrors.

She is still bathed in her whale of a tale tub and loves it. She is big enough for her next tub (duck) but Daddy is not ready to change just yet.

We became a table for three. She started sitting in a high chair at restaurants.

Still loves school and has not cried once when she is dropped off in the mornings! She loves to talk and talk.

Madeline, you bring so much joy to our lives! We love you sweet girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment