Today, I am thankful for a perfect day! Everyone woke up in a good mood and the weather was wonderful. It was pretty cool and the trees were beautiful! Madeline and I played a lot this morning, went to the book store, Chick-Fil-A, Fayetteville Library and then walked to the square. At the library, there were several little kids older than Madeline playing on the computer and at the puzzle tables. We sat in the rocking chair and she loved watching the kids and getting there attention. She was very vocal! Once Dad got home we went for a walk to the park as a family (dogs included) and we are about to sit down to homemade pizza (Pioneer Woman's pizza crust).
While we were at the square, we went to Feather Your Nest and I bought Madeline's first Christmas present! It is a Mark Roberts Baby's First Christmas Fairy.
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment