Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year Everyone! We are so excited about the New Year, We have so many hopes and dreams for Madeline in the coming year. I also have some personal resolutions for myself this year.


1. Move Madeline to her own bed. (if she is still in our bed next New Years Day 2012 please come and get me and take me to a therapist)
2. Keep fresh flowers in our house more often.
3. Get more involved in the church and pray more.

We went to the mall in Rogers yesterday and Madeline left her bow in for a very tiny period of time. We sat in the cafe court for a little while and she was such a busy body. She wanted to get all the new stuff out of the stroller and play with it. She only liked to wear one boot on as well. As soon as I put the other boot on, she would take it off.


P.S. There are leopard buttons at the bottom of Madeline's leggins to match her leopard shirt. Ben said she looked like a New Jersey Housewife and I said her outfit looked like Peg Bundy. I love it though.

 The best New Year's Eve dinner: Tim's Pizza and Champagne
 Madeline's New Year's Horn




No comments:

Post a Comment