We headed down to Pine Bluff the Thursday before Christmas. Madeline was PERFECT in the car. We played in the car and then she fell asleep around Russellville and slept the rest of the way to PB. Once we got to PB we ate lunch at my mom's house and then headed to see Aunt Sarah and Lila and we were excited to see the Bakers too! We were so sad that we missed Aunt Andrea and Mary Raley (we were running way behind!).
Mom, I love this toy, we have to get one.
P.S. we went to Wal-Mart first thing Christmas Eve and got her the Elmo airplane.
Madeline, Aunt Sarah and Olivia
Lila is all over the place. She is exactly one month younger than Madeline and she is pulling up and cruising everywhere.
Then we headed back to my mom and Rick's and Madeline got to play with Gracie.
Gracie was so sweet and loved sharing and loving on Madeline.
Carl cooked a wonderful Hot and Sour Soup. I have to get the recipe to cook it for our friends.
Then Madeline had lots of extra help during her bath.
After her bath, we loaded up and headed to the hotel to rest up for a busy Christmas Eve!
This was the first time Madeline stayed in a hotel. I was a little worried about the Hotel, but it was perfect.
My mom went down and made them show her the exact room we were staying it before booking it. It's a new hotel, the room was huge and it was very clean. It was perfect and we enjoyed having our own little space for our little family. When we walked in, I said it reminded me of a room in Las Vegas. Who would have thought. They also had a wonderful coffee and tea bar and breakfast. I had fantastic waffles every morning. Madeline had a few bites of my waffle without the syrup. She wants of bite of everything I eat now. I gave in since it was the Holidays.
No comments:
Post a Comment