Friday, March 11, 2011

11 Month Update

On February 24, Madeline's 11 month b-day we had a photo shoot for her birthday invite. 1st Birthday Party theme is Madeline's Sweet Shoppe. Once I realized her birhtday was only one 1 month away and I had to get the picture to the lady that made her invites I grabbed a white sheet, threw it over the side of the crib and started taking pictures. Not very planned out and Not so easy when your baby girl is interested in everything except sitting on the white sheet having her picture taken. Her outfit has an ice cream sundae on the shirt to go along with the theme. I  held the dogs in one hand and had the camera in the other trying to get her attention.
I was worn out after this so I did not make a sign and get her picture in the crib so this has to be used for her 11 month update picture, too.

And the picture we used on the invite......
The very last one I took.

No comments:

Post a Comment