Since I blogged last:
Ben changed jobs, same profession just a different company. It was a decision he thought about for a long time and it was very hard to leave his job but he decided it was best. He is now at Morgan Keegan in the Regions building on Joyce. He is very happy there, but I know he misses seeing Mr. Spencer everyday at work! Now they have a good excuse to get together after work.
Madeline started Kindermusik Class and Loves it! Mrs. Ruth is her sweet, sweet teacher and there are 5 other children in the class. I love it and look forward to it every week. Love the other moms/ 1 dad and their kids in the class.
My boss got a promotion and is now in Little Rock. I miss her so much, but she can do so much for the Enterprise from Little Rock. Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield is a wonderful company to work for and I am so lucky to have my 2 days a week job right now. I had to really think about my professional future once she was promoted and I decided not to apply for her position. It was hard but my #1 priority right now is Madeline. It would not be fair to Blue Cross since my priorities are elsewhere. I have been working a little more during this transition period. Madeline went with me one Friday and organized one of my drawers for me while I sent emails.
Madeline turned 11 months old: Blog post later....
The weekend before Valentine's Day my dad came up to visit Madeline. We went to eat and Madeline loved watching them play a game at the restaurant.
We lost one of Madeline's dear UGG boots at the part the other day.
They were the only shoes that stay on her feet. I am still mourning the loss.
Making one of her favorite faces...
Playing with her flash cards one morning...
She always pulls books and her flash cards out of the toy basket.
The cat and dog flashcards are her favorite.
The next weekend we went to PB and then to Little Rock to celebrate Molly Ross' 1 Birthday.
We had so much fun and I love Madeline, Lila and Molly spending time together.
After the party I asked my mom if it was weird seeing Sarah, Jenny and me now together with our own sweet little girls and she said yes, but it's wonderful.
I lived with Sarah and Jenny in college so maybe Lila or Molly with be one of Madeline's roomies one day.
P.S. Miss Lila was all over the place. She started walking at 9 months!
Lila, you can have some of my birthday cake if I can have a bite of your shoe......
Love these girls.
More to come very, very soon!
HI MY NAME IS MADALYN. CRYSTAL SHOWED ME THIS AND MADELINE IS SO CUTE! THESE PICTURES WERE REALLY FUNNY! CRYSTAL TOLD ME THIS WAS HER COUSIN. -MADALYN
ReplyDelete