Sunday, June 26, 2011

Last Week: Part 1


Well, I am still behind on blogging! Summer is too much fun and leaves little time for me to sit down to blog.

I am going to break our past week into two blog posts.

 Every morning, Madeline gives Lulu lots and lots of lovin'

 Madeline loves to make faces and now she likes to stop and make them at herself when she walks by the mirror.
 Madeline has done lots of yard work!


 After watering the plants and yard, she thought Lulu needed to be watered too.

 Her swing is finally up!
Madeline's Dad and Grandad put it up for Madeline last weekend.
She LOVES it!




I got home from running errands last weekend and this is how I found my two favorite people in the backyard.
Madeline looks like I surprised her.



Delivering Father's Day cards to her GranDad.
Happy Father's Day!


After having lunch at Ben's parents we headed to the Elliotts.
We got to spend time with the Elliotts and McCarty's on Saturday at the Farmer's Market and Sunday at the Elliotts. Michelle took pictures of all the kids at the Farmer's Market and I will post once I pics from her.
We had the kids's strollers lined up: Elliott Triplets, McCarty Twins and Madeline. 3-2-1. Melissa is pregnant and will have three with her next summer. Ben and I are way behind. We have some catching up to do!
 I was holding Knox and giving him a bottle last weekend and Madeline walked up and said baby, then pointed at the bottle I was feeding him and said baba and then patted his leg. She was so sweet and then she went and crawled in his swing and started swinging herself.
 Madeline playing with Austyn and Asher McCarty.
So sad I do not have a pic of the adorable triplets!
 Strawberry Popsicles

 More yard work!


Part 2  and our trip to Nashville coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment