Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Last Week:Part 2

While Ben gives Madeline her bath, I clean up the kitchen and sweep the kitchen/den. Madeline loves to come and help once she is dressed for bed.

On Thursday, Ark/Mo Railroad had a kids day so Madeline and I went on a train ride. It was perfect timing because she just started saying Choo Choo when she sees a train in her books or we ask her what a train says.










Her Funny face.
When we say, "Make your funny face", this is the face she makes.....



When we were pulling into the station we saw Madeline's Daddy and GranDaddy waiting on us.
She was waving to people in the station but jumped towards the window and plastered her hands and face to the window once she saw them.

On Thursday, it was a very special day.
Madeline's GranDaddy celebrated a birthday.
Happy Birthday, GranDaddy!!!!


On Friday, Madeline turned 15 months! Blog post to come.

On Saturday, we celebrated GranDad's birthday with cake!
Madeline was looking at the cake and she quickly snuck her fingers into the cake.


We just got home from Madeline's school Father's Day cookout and it was hot. We were still cooling off. Madeline was running around playing  at the cookout, I looked at her and she was bright red. I was scared she got a little sunburn, but she was just really, really hot.

Madeline wanted more cake!







No comments:

Post a Comment