I have been an awful blogger lately!
Here is what we were up to the week before last.
Big Momma came into town to keep Madeline on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday while I worked.
One evening after dinner it started pouring rain, since we could not play outside we headed to Cherry Berry for some ice cream.
On Thursday, we made some items for Daddy......
Ben was busy with a Golf Tournament all weekend so I did not take any pictures. We were busy but no pictures to document:(
Ben's Parents kept Madeline on Friday night so we could go to the Tournament dinner. It was nice to get out and about for a little while.
On Sunday, we headed to Connor's 2nd Birthday.
Madeline LOVED the Bounce house. Love at first jump!
Happy Birthday, Connor!
After the birthday party, we headed to our Church's back to school bash.
I'll post pictures in the next post!
No comments:
Post a Comment