That's right, you read the shirt correctly. Madeline is a Big Sister in waiting.
Our family is growing and we are tickled pink/or blue.
Friday, July 22
I really expected the test to say Not Pregnant and this popped up very, very quickly.
I was a little shocked so I took another test immediately. There was a third test taken, but it did not make it in the picture.
Immediately after taking the test, I headed to the triplets sip and see and enjoyed seeing the babies. I was already excited, but seeing them made me that much more excited about expanding our family. They were precious. I did not get to stay long because we were headed to Ben's parents and we had some big news to tell them.
Once we got to Ben's parents, we had his Dad take our first family picture after finding out we are going to be a family of 4!
We went to the doctor this morning and the official due date is March 27. Since I will have a c-section, they will deliver the baby 7-10 Days early. Which means we will have a new baby in our family a few days before Madeline's 2nd birthday.
We are very blessed and look forward to this exciting journey!
Looking back I should have known that I was pregnant, on Thursday and Friday(the day we found out), I napped with Madeline. I never nap with her. The night before we had dinner at the Elliotts and we told them there was a chance that I was pregnant, while I was eating an entire jar of their pickles that was sitting on the counter. And the Monday before we found out, I boiled a lot of eggs and ate them throughout the week. The last time I wanted a boiled egg was in the beginning stages of pregnancy with Madeline. There must be something in boiled eggs my body needs at that stage.
Please keep us and our new blessing in your prayers!
To be continued........
Congrats!!!! That's so exciting.
ReplyDelete