We stayed at Miramar Beach in Florida.
Madeline enjoying her first morning at the beach.
Since it was so late when we got in the night before, this was the first time Madeline saw/heard the Ocean.
Enjoying one of her last bottles.
When we got home from our trip, I cut bottles off, and she has not had one since Sunday! No problems at all. I worried about our night time routine, but no issues at all. I think Mommy was more attached than Madeline!
Ben was dressing Madeline in the back of the condo and as they walked to the front, Ben asked "Did I put this swimsuit on backwards?" Madeline looks a little confused, too.
When I looked at her, I replied, "Umm, Her nipples are showing, yes, it is on backwards." and then started dying out laughing.
Madeline and Big Momma
We were with Miller on the trip! (Ben's visor in the picture above)
It was a race to get the visor each morning. I have to make my way to Bella Jacks to get my very own I'm with Miller visor!!! Click here to read the Woodruff's story. This is an amazing family and they are spreading the word (big time) and raising money for SMA. I know God has great big plans for Miller and his family. The I'm with Miller items are a must have item for every season! Visit Miller McNeil Woodruff Foundation to buy Miller Gear, make a donation or more about SMA.
Aunt Sue and Uncle Al
First time on the beach, first time in the ocean and first time to play in the sand.......
What a special day for our special girl!
Uncle Al always had chips, sandwiches or cookies that Madeline wanted.
She would walk over and look at him like aren't you going to share?
And, of course he always did.
Checking out the kids next door.
I guess the ocean relaxes Madeline like the rest of us!
This is the Life!!!!!
Ben just looked over my shoulder and saw the picture below, his immediate response was "What the Hell"
Madeline Loves to play with Aunt Sue...
Condo
We walked down to the Whales Tail for lunch.
Ben and Big Momma walked down there for a cocktail everyday, but this pregnant momma was napping with Madeline at happy hour everyday.
Side note: I started feeling so much better on this trip. I had been so nauseous, but half way through I felt 85% better. And baby penix #2 made his/or her debut. The belly really started pooching!
Playing in Aunt Sue's condo after dinner.....
Like I said before, Madeline Loves playing with Aunt Sue!
She thought it was so funny when she could feel Aunt Sue swallow.....
We had a wonderful first day at the beach!
More to come from our trip.......
No comments:
Post a Comment