Day 2 we woke up and headed to Seaside for a visit.
Madeline could not figure how how this thing worked....
Eating at Pickles. I had Key Lime pie at least once a day. This was frozen key lime pie on a stick.
I even bought a fresh key lime pie from the Donut Hole and ate (almost) the entire pie by myself. I am blaming it on being pregnant :)
We headed back home for Madeline's snack and nap time....
Madeline loves watermelon just like her mommy!
As we napped, everyone else headed for cocktails.....
Ben and Aunt Sue at the Whales Tail
Uncle Al and Cousin Zac
Getting ready to leave for dinner...
Dinner at The Red Bar.
Love this place. Food is great and Madeline had a blast.
Thankfully, we did not have to wait. We were seated immediately. Going after school starts is key.
One more reason I dread Madeline starting K-5, we will have to go on vacation during busy season.
There were tons of kids. We were saying its Potty Time instead of Party Time.
The band was fabulous and the wee ones loved them too.
I am sure they have always dreamed of playing to an audience with an average age of 2 years.
Ben started talking to the guy to his right and they talked about where they went to college, etc... The Guy said Louisiana Tech and Ben asked if he knew a guy and it turns out they are best friends from college. Small World! Wild Woman....
I hope this is the first and last time her Daddy has to drag her out of a bar!
Zac, Mom and Aunt Sue
No comments:
Post a Comment