After her doctors appointment we headed to Chick-Fil-A. This was Madeline's first time to chick-fil-A. Actually, this was her first time in a fast food restaurant . She loved looking around. I was very impressed that they had a little bag in each high chair with a plastic cover for the table, cracker and hand wipes. I want to go back just for the little high chair surprise. I guess I am easily entertained!
Then we headed to Big Momma's for the weekend.
Madeline loves pointing her finger and having us put our finger to hers. I think it is her way of saying your are special or I love you.
This girl is going to love roller coaster like her mommy one day. She loves to be tossed around.
Thursday, Leann went into labor so Rick picked Gracie up and Madeline had a great playmate all weekend. Leann had a sweet little boy early Friday morning and they named him Charles, Jr.
Madeline and Gracie had so much fun. I think they left stickers everywhere. I bet Big Momma is still finding them.
Afternoon, cookie and yogurt picnic....
The girls decided to entertain Rick while he cooked dinner.
My mom kept getting different bowls out telling them they were not loud enough. She was satisfied with the noise level once they had all metal bowls.
Big Momma dancing to their music.......
Rick making Blackened Shrimp and Garlic, Cheese Grits. They were delicious and I think the secret to the grits being so good was him using smoked cheddar. Delicious!
Focusing on how she is going to get down from the stool.
After dinner they played follow the leader.
Pushing the doorbell.
A new, favorite activity while we were there.
On Sunday, we headed to my Grandparents.
Madeline loved seeing them and loved playing with her Great Uncle Larry!
Madeline thought the tennis ball on a string was so funny!
My grandfather is still in the rehab facility and we had a long visit with him. He is doing so much better and is getting stronger everyday. He is able to walk on his walker now. There is a large, beautiful courtyard at the rehab facility. We all sat out there for hours and Madeline ran around. There was a big fountain in the center and she loved playing in it. She was soaked afterwards and required a wardrobe change. I know Pap-paw loved watching her run around.
We had lots of fun and Madeline was wore out. She slept the entire way back to Fayetteville. We got home at 7:30 and she went back to sleep shortly after getting home. Like I said, she was wore out from her super busy weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment