I ordered the mini scarves off of BellaLuna Toys and they are so silky and soft. If they were the right color, I'd wrap it around my neck and wear it. I was really impressed by the scarves, which are made as kid toys. She has been using them as a blanket for her baby doll, too. Endless possibilities for the scarves.
Speaking of baby doll... When we were at my grandmother's last Sunday, my grandmother said she had been waiting to give Madeline something. She came out with a cabbage patch kid in the box. The box had 1985 printed on it. Then she said it is probably 20 years old, according to the big date printed on the box, it's 26 years old! I figured Madeline may like the cabbage patch kid, but I was wrong, she LOVES it! The doll is bald and has brown eyes. Last night I saw her feeding the baby doll some of her broccoli from dinner.
Madeline loves bubbles. During dinner, she kept saying outside, outside.... and I told her once she finished dinner we could go outside. So we cleaned up and Madeline blew out our dinner candle, we light a dinner candle to signal start of dinner and she blows it out at the end, and headed outside. As soon as we got outside, she started saying bubbles, so of course we got the bubbles out!
No comments:
Post a Comment