Monday, September 26, 2011

Weekend

One of my favorite things is a freshly made bed. I love the sheets tightly fitting the bed.  If I had time, I would wash (and iron) my sheets everyday. As you can see in the pictures, my sheets never get ironed, but I would love it if they did! I always use sheets fresh out of the drier, not the cabinet.
I think Madeline loves the days that we put fresh sheets on the bed. She loves for us to play parachute with the top sheet.

Fresh sheets, Fresh baby right out of the tub!
Like I said in another post, Madeline loves her cabbage patch doll. She would not let go of it to eat breakfast last week.
Thursday night, we went to Ben's parents for dinner and Fox and Bella came to play, too.
GranMommy and GranDad gave the night time baths.

Saturday morning, I went to get my hair done and Ben and Madeline headed North with his family. They hoped to walk around a trail by Crystal Bridges and it started to rain so they stopped in Rogers to shop instead.





Watching the Razorback Game. No comment on the game.
Madeline enjoying her PB&J pop we made. Recipe Here.
We are also in the process of rearranging our den. Ben came home on Thursday and all the furniture had been moved. I moved the couch and buffet all by myself (and all the other furniture too). Probably not the smartest thing for a pregnant girl to do. We are not close to being finished, but we are one step closer.
Matthew and Owen walked down to see the second half of the game.
Owen is such a sweet boy. I cannot wait to see his Momma and meet his new baby sister, Ellis!





Madeline turned 18 months on Saturday, so I bought cupcakes and she got to open a couple of little gifts for her half year birthday.
Her GranMommy and GranDad bought her a special gift while they were shopping in Rogers that day.
Ben took them to Three Monkeys and they bought her some new Uggs! We love them. I was getting my hair done and Ben would send a picture to Clair's phone, call me and say, I sent a picture to Clair's phone since she has an iPhone (I still have an old flip phone) look at it and let me know what you think. He then called back and said he was heading to Children's Place for socks. What a  good Dad!

What a lucky girl getting her new gift from GranMommy and GranDad. 






On Sunday, we celebrated the Triplets Baptism. I am so proud of Ava, Knox and Brooks and of course their wonderful parents! Once I get pictures from Michelle, I will post. The babies looked gorgeous and the food/cake was wonderful. Michelle and her family are wonderful cooks!!!

Perfect end to a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment