Sunday, November 20, 2011

Fun Fall Weekend

The first weekend of November we woke up Saturday morning and headed to War Eagle Mill for breakfast. We enjoyed looking at all the beautiful fall trees on the way.












Once we got home, my Dad arrived for a visit.
Madeline had lots of fun celebrating her Grand Pa's Bithday!
My Dad moved to Louisian a few months ago and said that he dressed up as a LSU fan for Halloween.
All the guys at work loved it. He wore a LSU track suit/wind suit.
I know he will have lots of fun next week at work talking about the big LSU/Arkansas game next weekend with all his LSU co-workers. No 1 Vs. No. 3! (or at least what Ben thinks, rankings come out later today)

 Madline loves working in the yard with her Daddy!
She thought he should sweep the yard instead of rake.....
 She decided the birds needed more food in their feeder.....





I swear this girl would love living on a farm. She loves doing things in the yard, feeding the birds, etc......
We would have so much fun taking care of chickens and goats with horses. I do not think Ben will go for that though! Coming up: Pictures of her GrandDad and her riding on his tractor. Like I said, she would love it on a little farm. I Love the idea of it, but may not actually like the real world work once I lived on it.




No comments:

Post a Comment