Graham Reynolds Penix
20 Weeks 4 Days
I am now a little over 22 weeks, so I am few weeks overdue posting this!
At our 16 week appointment, we took a peek, but Graham was not wanting to co-operate at the time. The doctor said 90% boy, but we were not 100% sure. At my 20 week appointment, it was confirmed that we are our sweet little baby is a boy. Like I guessed Madeline being a girl, I said from Day 1 that I knew our baby was a boy. This pregnancy is completely different than Madelines'. I have loved it ,just like the time I was pregnant with Madeline, but I was much more nauseous the first 12 weeks. I carried Madeline a lot higher(my ribs hurt so bad) and my belly went straight out. This little boy is lower and is making his momma's rear and hips expand.
During my 20 week ultrasound, the Ultrasound Tech was checking everything and said two legs bonus. I thought that meant she was saying there was something extra in that area and confirming it is a boy. So I said, It is a boy and She said, I have not checked yet, but was just saying it is a bonus the baby has two legs. I agree and feel very blessed that at this point everything looks perfect!
I may sound silly, but the ultrasound pictures of Graham look just like Madeline's. I said that the other day and Ben said, yes, both Ultrasound pictures of Madeline and Graham look like skeletons. Men!
No comments:
Post a Comment