Monday, May 7, 2012

Anniversary Weekend


 Touch A Truck.....




 Future Razorback....
On the way to Touch A Truck, Ben and I talked about college and he said he hopes the kiddos go somewhere like Georgetown or Stanford.
My vote is for Georgetown! I would love our kids to spend time in D.C and get to know the  great District(city) where their parents fell in Love!







 Worn out after playing outside......

 On Sunday, we met Ben's parents at the Botanical Gardens for the Milkshake Concert.
I see lots of concerts in Madeline's future.....



 Jump around....









 Getting Very Tired!

We live close to the Botanical Gardens and I did not know how great it is for kids. Madeline loved the butterfly pavilion and chickens. We will definitely go back soon.

Cinco de Mayo was our 5 year wedding Anniversary. Happy Anniversary Honey! I am so thankful you are the man God created for me!
We went for a nice, Mexican anniversary lunch with the kids, but we did not take pictures. Madeline did not want to sit down (going under table, etc....) and she wanted to go to the bathroom. I told her not to touch the toilet seat and as soon as we get in the stall, she touches the toilet seat and looks at me and says - Mom, I'm touching the toilet seat. Gross!! I was busy trying to get the paper toilet seat cover on the seat. After that Ben entertained her while I ate and then I took her out to the car so he could eat. So we ate our anniversary lunch separately.  Not the most glamorous Anniversary but it was a fabulous anniversary.I want the kids to experience us celebrating our love for each other and I liked them being involved in our anniversary celebration.  Ben surprised me with donuts and flowers and that started the day off right!

I cannot believe it has been 5 years since we said our vows to one another. Quite a bit has changed in 5 years and I look forward to experiencing lots more changes with you in the next 5 years.

Love,
Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment