Yesterday, Madeline had fun playing with Mommy's jewelry...
and her baby brother.
Fun after bath....
Madeline found some replacement plastic jewels for one of my tunics. She walked up to me with a shocked/excited look on her face and sound in her voice and said - Look Mom, I found diamonds!
When I was changing Graham's diaper, I heard loud giggles, then I heard her slip, bust her rear and she started crying. I found her laying in a large puddle of water on her back. As soon as I left the room, She poured the dog's water bowl out in the living room and was running around and slipped in it.
Madeline wore big girl panties during her nap time yesterday and all night last night. No accidents! When she was using the restroom after waking up this morning, she peed forever! She looked between her legs and said, Wow! My thought exactly. Her little bladder must have been soooo full.
Madeline loves her brother so much and wants to always be loving on him and playing with him.She woke up crying - where's my baby, where's my baby?. I thought she wanted her baby doll, but she got up looking for Baby Graham. He is starting to respond to her voice and will look for her. Yesterday, he would let out sweet coos when he would hear or see her. I think he responds to her voice more than his mommy and daddy's voice.
My wish for them is that they grow up being close and they stay close throughout their lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment